|Price||₱ 273 per Kilo|
|Package Type||1 Pack|
|Total Pack Weight||2.00 KG|
|Total Pack Price||₱ 546|
Get deliciously juicy stories here!
Choose from our selection of great quality meat
We're here to help you
Chicken Breast Fillet (Pack)
- Farmer: Seara
- Seara foods is a leading Brazilian meat processor, offering a wide range of poultry and processed meats. Seara is one of the leading brands of Brazilian JBS SA, the world’s largest producer of chicken and beef.
- Know Your Chicken
- Chicken Breast Fillets are made from tender, delicious 100% breast fillet and its HALAL chicken, we cut these fillets directly from the breast and provide only the best cuts as fillets! Our fillets use our proprietary breading and marinade which creates a truly scrumptious, moist flavor. These fillets are individually quick frozen and ready to cook. Chicken breast is the choice of healthy lean protein by everyone. The low fat, high protein meat is versatile and can be prepared to dozens of different dishes. Whether it is preparing for you or family members, chicken breast can skillfully make a satisfying meal.
- Cooking Tip
- For boneless chicken breasts especially, high-heat grilling or searing can cause the outer sides of the chicken fillet to seize up and overcook before the inside does, boneless skinless chicken breast that it's hard to cook it without the meat ending up dry or just plain tasteless. We take advantage of the steady, all-surrounding heat of the oven, but just before putting the breasts into bake, we cover them with a piece of parchment paper. The paper acts almost like the chicken's missing skin, protecting the chicken and preventing it from drying out.A method as a cross between braising and roasting. The chicken bastes in its own juices and the result is tender, juicy chicken breasts that are succulent and never dry.
- Best Way to Cook
- Grilling, Broiling, Sauteing and Roasting or Baking.
- Wine Pairing
- As a general rule, white meat such as chicken breast or turkey breast pairs well with white wines like Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay, while dark meat like duck and other game go well with medium bodied red wines such as Pinot Noir or Zinfandel.