|Price||₱ 260 per Kilo|
|Package Type||1 Pack|
|Total Pack Weight||2.00 KG|
|Total Pack Price||₱ 520|
Get deliciously juicy stories here!
Choose from our selection of great quality meat
We're here to help you
Chicken Tenderloin (Pack)
- Farmer: Seara
- Seara foods is a leading Brazilian meat processor, offering a wide range of poultry and processed meats. Seara is one of the leading brands of Brazilian JBS SA, the world’s largest producer of chicken and beef.
- Know Your Chicken
- Chicken tenderloins are short, thin cuts taken from beneath the breast of the bird, chicken tenderloins are actually slender slices of breast meat. Regardless, chicken tenderloins are lean and take well to several cooking methods. If you avoid using oil or sodium-rich ingredients, these cuts are healthful enough to eat regularly. A 3-ounce serving of chicken tenderloin has 100 calories, 18 grams of protein and 2 grams of fat. Our chicken tenderloin is HALAL chicken.
- Cooking Tip
- Chicken tenderloin is a multi tasker, so many cooking methods will work quite well with it. But some cuts lend themselves best to specific techniques. Dry-heat cooking, such as grilling, broiling, sauteing and roasting or baking, will give chicken a lovely brownness, which makes it extra tasty. But if you’re using a boneless, skinless chicken tenderloin, skip the roasting because it may strip away its juiciness. Moist-heat cooking, such as poaching and stewing, can bring out full chicken flavors and keep it juicy.
- Best Way to Cook
- Grilling, Broiling, Sauteing and Roasting or Baking.
- Wine Pairing
- As a general rule, white meat such as chicken breast or turkey breast pairs well with white wines like Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay, while dark meat like duck and other game go well with medium bodied red wines such as Pinot Noir or Zinfandel.
Baked Fire Cracker Chicken Tenders