AMERICAN WAGYU GOLD GRADE STRIP LOIN
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Grade: SRF Gold – Higher than USDA Prime, BMS 9+
- Wagyu crossed with high-quality Angus
- Weight: 300gm per pack
- Wet-aged 21+ days for improved flavor and texture
- 100% natural, no added hormones
- Hand cut by a master butcher
- Individually wrapped
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
Enjoy striploin like you've never experienced it before with a Wagyu strip loin roast from Snake River Farms.
Wagyu beef‘s striploin is considered as one of the most desirable meats in the world because of its intense marbling that produces a luxurious beef flavor that has a firm yet tender texture. Strip loin is also the source of the New York strip that is boneless and is very rich in meat.
ABOUT SNAKE RIVER FARMS:
Snake River Farms American Kobe (Wagyu) beef is celebrated by chefs and beef connoisseurs throughout the world and is featured in a number of Michelin starred restaurants. They carefully manage how their Wagyu/Angus cattle and Berkshire hogs are raised from start to finish. The extraordinary care given to these special breeds makes Snake River Farms American Wagyu Beef and Kurobuta Pork the finest meats available.
The marbling in wagyu makes it very forgiving. It is at its juiciest and most tender when the fat is melted throughout the meat, so we recommend cooking it medium-rare to medium. An hour before cooking, remove your Wagyu from the refrigerator and bring it to room temperature. This allows the meat to cook more evenly and faster.
Grilling, Pan-frying or Roasting
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions:
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separated from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Grilled Wagyu Striploin Beef by Window on Phuket
- 190g Wagyu striploin beef
- 50g green pea seeds
- 30g parsnips
- 1 baby carrot
- 1 asparagus
- 30ml red wine sauce
- 3 vine tomatoes
- Fresh rosemary
- 60ml whipping cream or heavy cream
- 60g unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon wedge cut (30g)
- 60ml olive oil
- Sea salt for seasoning
- rushed black pepper for seasoning
- 3 red radish, thinly sliced
- Parsley for garnish
- Fresh lemon thyme for garnish
- Edible flower for garnish
Make green pea purée by blending green peas, whipping cream, olive oil, and salt all together. Cut and steam parsnips then blend with whipping cream, olive oil, and salt put in a squeeze bottle. Reheat the red wine sauce in a saucepan.
Put in the wagyu striploin, pre-seasoned with sea salt and crushed black pepper, into a high-heated saucepan. Grill both sides evenly, add garlic, lemon wedge, rosemary, and unsalted butter, keep applying hot oil around steak until it becomes medium-rare. Rest the steak on a plate with napkin paper for 3 minutes.
Season vine tomatoes with olive oil and salt then place in an oven at 280˚C for 2 minutes.
Boil the baby carrots and asparagus until cooked, plate then sprinkles with olive oil and season with salt. Plate the reheated green pea purée, followed by 3 pieces of cut Wagyu steak. Plate vine tomato, asparagus, baby carrots, red radish, and sauce. Garnish with fresh herbs and edible flowers before serving.