- Bundle includes:
- 1 Cheesy hungarian sausage (5pcs/pack | 300grams/pack)
- 1 Wagyu burger patty (190grams/pack)
- 1 Chorizo patty (195grams)
The perfect meal for those who crave a hearty, tasty snack. A bundle of the most delicious sausage and patties with chimichurri and hunter sauce will satisfy your taste buds no matter what you're in the mood for.
The chorizo patty redefines "good morning" when served alongside scrambled eggs or toast to complement its tangy flavors. We suggest pairing it up with some fresh fruit salad on the side to keep your taste buds entertained throughout breakfast time.
A Wagyu patty is a high-quality, rich beef burger. A typical wagyu patty consists of thin slices with more marbling than regular ground hamburger meat which also gives it its characteristic tenderness on cooking while retaining juiciness for your enjoyment!
While the hungarian sausage is a delicious, cheesy dish that can be served in many different ways. The most common way to serve Hungarian sausage is on the grill with fresh bread and wine for dipping sauce.
From sausage to chorizo and wagyu patties, there's no shortage of flavors and types in the snack bundle.
If you want to cook a patty with the most delicious and juicy results, sear it on both sides in some hot oil and do not touch them until it’s time to flip. Once a crust has formed on the bottom, which takes at least 3 minutes, use a metal spatula and them flip over.
Grilling, Pan Frying, Baking, Steamed, Broiled
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions:
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separated from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Sausage and Pepper Patty Melts via My Gourmet Connection
- 1 lb hungarian sausage, chorizo patty and wagyu patty
- 1 clove garlic, very finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, divided
- 1 tablespoon panko crumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 medium sweet onion, sliced
- 8 thick slices Italian bread
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella, coarsely shredded
- 4 slices fresh tomato
- Add the sausage, patties, garlic, vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the mayonnaise, panko crumbs, basil, parmesan cheese and a few grinds of black pepper (no salt) to a large bowl. Using your hands, combine gently, but thoroughly. Form into 4 thin, equal-sized patties, transfer to a plate and chill for 15 minutes.
- While the burgers chill, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Add the bell pepper and onion, season lightly with salt and pepper and cook until the onion is translucent and the peppers have softened, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the burgers and cook until no longer pink in the middle, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer the burgers to a plate and wipe out the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Using about half of the grated mozzarella, scatter a portion on top of 4 slices of bread. Add a tomato slice to each, top with a burger, a portion of the pepper-onion mixture, and finish with the balance of the mozzarella. Add the second slice of bread.
- Coat the top of each sandwich with some of the remaining mayonnaise. Heat the pan over medium heat and add two of the sandwiches, mayo side down. Cook until lightly toasted (2 to 3 minutes), compressing the sandwiches slightly with the back of a spatula as they cook. Coat the top slice of bread with mayonnaise, flip the sandwiches and continue cooking until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted, about 3 minutes longer.
- Place the finished sandwiches on a baking sheet and transfer to the oven to keep warm. Cook the remaining two sandwiches in the same manner. Alternately, you can use 2 pans and cook all 4 sandwiches simultaneously. Serve immediately.