- Bundle includes:
- 2 slices Rib eye steak (250grams/pc)
- 1 pack Steak cut fries (250grams),
- 1 Chimichurri sauce 3oz and 1 Hunter sauce 2oz
The perfect meal for the meat-lover in your life. This bundle comes with a juicy Aussie strip steak and fries that are cut to perfection, all topped off with our signature chimichurri & hunter sauce. The Australia Strip Steak is so tender it falls apart in your mouth, while the sauces brings out its full flavor profile to create exceptional taste sensations.
Two different sauces accompany this bundle: one tangy chimmichuri that complements the flavor profile well; another rich hunter's tomato-based dip to add some more zest on top. This meaty package has it all. Serve up a steak night with this perfect duo for the carnivorous individual on your gift list, or as an indulgent date night meal. The strip is juicy and tender so that one bite sends a shockwave of flavor to your mouth, while the chimichurri and hunter sauce add delicious complexity that'll have you giving thanks for having taste buds. Dive in today!
Steak and fries are a classic American dinner, but it can be hard to find the best way to cook them. One popular method is in an oven with some olive oil on top of both steak and potatoes for about 60 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or until they're done cooking if you prefer your meat medium rare. Be sure not cover up any one side as this will allow even heat distribution throughout the meal so each piece gets cooked right!
Grilled, Pan-fried, Pan Seared, Roasted.
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions:
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separated from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Steak and fries via Women’s Weekly Food
- 1 kilogram potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 kilogram piece beef tenderloin, cut into 4 steaks
- 3/4 cup (180ml) dry white wine
- 250 gram crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- Cut potatoes into 5mm slices, then each slice into thin 5mm chips. Place chips in large bowl of cold water; stand 30 minutes. Drain; pat chips dry with absorbent paper.
- Heat oil to 150°C on a deep-frying thermometer. (If you don't have a thermometer, make sure the oil is not too hot for the first fry, you don't want potatoes to colour.) Deep-fry the potatoes, in small batches, until cooked through but not coloured. Drain well, then place on absorbent paper.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large frying pan; cook steaks, in batches, until browned both sides and cooked as desired. Cover to keep warm.
- While the steaks are resting, reheat the oil for deep-frying to 180°C, deep-fry the potatoes again, in batches, until crisp and golden. Drain well on plenty of crumpled absorbent paper.
- Place wine in same frying pan as the steaks were cooked in; bring to a boil, stirring. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 1 minute. Whisk in crème fraîche and mustard; simmer, uncovered, about 2 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly. Sprinkle the fries with salt and serve with steak and sauce immediately.