CHEESY FISH FILLET
- Weight: 1kg per pack
- Cook from frozen
- Freezer to Fryer
- Premium Imported Mozzarella Cheese
- Halal Certified
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
Sink your teeth into a hot crispy natural white flaky fish fillet, coated with crispy Japanese breadcrumbs, and let the oozing flow mixture of premium Mozarella and Nacho cheese. One bite and you would be wanting more. The cheese brings a nice cheezy taste and aroma to the fish fillet.
ABOUT PACIFIC WEST SEAFOOD:
From classic seafood favorites to new products developed in response to changing consumer tastes, Pacific West’s extensive range of value-added seafood offers versatility and efficiency to commercial kitchens of all sizes. Designed in collaboration with chefs to be cooked from frozen, their products leave plenty of room for your unique creative signature.
Preheat oil to 180°C
Deep fry frozen fish for 5 – 6 minutes or until golden brown
Preheat oven to 220°C
Place frozen fish on a baking rack and bake for 24 – 26 minutes, turning over halfway through cooking
Preheat air fryer to 200°C
Fill up the basket and cook for 10 - 12 minutes or until golden brown
Deep-fried. Can be served as is as a snack. Best prepared with a dipping sauce. Goes well with salad and pasta.
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
This product was prepared from inspected and passed seafood. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions:
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. To store at or below -18c. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Do not reheat once thawed.
- Keep raw seafood separated from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw seafood.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Okonomiyaki with Cheezy Fish Fillet by Pacific West
- 180g plain flour
- 2tbsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp water
- 270g water
- 200g shredded Cabbage
- 80g shredded carrot
- 80g golden pin mushroom, cut into short sections
1 packet Pacific West Cheezy Fish Fillets. Some mayonnaise and tomato sauce to serve.
- Put Ingredients A in a mixing bowl and stir well. Add in ingredients b and mix well.
- Heat up 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan, divide batter into 3 portions and pan-fry until both sides are golden brown. Dish onto a platter.
- Preheat oil to 180c. Deep fry Pacific West Cheezy fish fillets for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Dish and drain.
- To serve, place Pacific West Cheezy Fish fillet on top of Okonomiyaki and squeeze mayonnaise and tomato sauce over it.