EXCEL BEEF RIB EYE BONE IN CAB PRIME
- Whole Slab
- Weight: 7kgs - 7.6kgs
- 100% natural, no added hormones
- Wet-aged 21+ days for improved flavor and texture
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
One of the most tender beef cuts, the ribeye roast is from the rib section of the animal and is quite flavorful. Ribeye roasts are boneless and may be oven roasted or easily cut into individual ribeye steaks.
ABOUT EXCEL FRESH MEAT FARMS:
To continue Excel’s leadership in food-quality and food-safety innovations, the farm constantly invests in research, technology, and plant improvements. So, you can trust every Excel® branded product for the superior tenderness and juiciness, rich flavor, and exceptional shelf life you expect.
Grill / Roast
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions:
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separated from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
EASY RIBEYE ROAST by allrecipes.com
Preheat an oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
Beat butter and garlic together in a bowl. Poke several holes in roast with a sharp knife. Rub butter mixture all over roast and season meat with salt and black pepper. Place roast, fat-side up, in a roasting pan.
Roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, reduce heat to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C), and continue cooking until roast is reddish-pink and juicy in the center, 1 1/2 to 2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).