|Price||₱ 1,300 per Kilo|
|Farmer||Snake River Farms|
|Package Type||1/2 Rack Slab|
|Total Pack Weight||2.00 KG|
|Total Pack Price||₱ 2,600|
Get deliciously juicy stories here!
Choose from our selection of great quality meat
We're here to help you
Kurobuta Rack of Ribs (Slab)
- Farmer: Snake River Farms
- Snake River Farms Kurobuta pork is considered to be equal in status to “Kobe Beef.” We use only 100% purebred Berkshire hogs as mandated by the Japanese Ministry of Agriculture. Our line of product includes gourmet hams, pork bellies, hardwood smoked bacon, baby back ribs and more.
- Know Your Meat
- Kurobuta Rack of Ribs a prime rib of pork is the Kurobuta equivalent of a beef prime rib roast. We leave the bones in place for these full rack portions to enhance the flavor and create an impressive presentation at your table. Each natural length full rack of pork is between 10 to 12 bones in length. The long chine bone has been removed so each rack can be cut into bone-in chops or “frenched” for a classic exposed bone roast. Simple to prepare, the prime rib of pork makes any dinner a special occasion.
- Cooking Tip
- This impressive pork roast is equivalent of a prime rib, complete with a full rack of bones for amazing flavor and a stunning presentation. This premium cut of pork is from Snake River Farms of Idaho. The company hand-selects locally sourced Berkshire hogs—a heritage breed the Japanese call kurobuta, meaning "black hog"—for its product line.
- Best Way to Cook
- Grilling, Smoking or Barbecuing, Broiling and Roasting for large pork cuts.
- Wine Pairing
- Aged prime rib is far more satisfying when it's served with a wine of commensurate greatness. Similarly, pot roast feels just right with a juicy, unpretentious wine. Dry rosé wines, often overlooked, are wonderful with a surprising range of beef and pork dishes. Rosés have the earthy, bold red-fruit character of red wine and the freshness and acidity of white wine. This combination is an enormous asset with certain beef dishes-especially those that include highly pungent ingredients, such as garlic. Many of the greatest Bordeaux or California cabernet sauvignons are best enjoyed with a high-quality but simple dish, such as a fine steak.
Smoke Roasted Prime Rib of Pork