|Price||₱ 1,571 per Kilo|
|Package Type||6 Slices|
|Total Pack Weight||2.10 KG|
|Total Pack Price||₱ 3,299|
*for sliced orders, slices are individually vacuum-packed
Get deliciously juicy stories here!
Choose from our selection of great quality meat
We're here to help you
Premium Angus Rib‑Eye (Sliced)
- Farmer: Sterling Silver
- Sterling Silver is trusted by more than 14,000 premiere and internationally-renowned chefs for its unparalleled flavor, texture and tenderness. Sterling Silver is committed to providing premium ingredients for meals by hand-picking every single cut that begins at their ranch in Nebraska and continues all the way into your plate.
- Know Your Steak
- A Rib-eye Lip on is basically a prime rib roast without the bones which most meat-lovers find more flavorful because of the two-inch (5 cm) piece of meat called the “lip” that is left on at the end of the rib-eye muscle. Many restaurants now prefer serving a Rib-eye Lip On instead of a prime rib roast because it cooks quickly and is easier to carve.
- Cooking Tip
- A Rib-eye Lip on is already a well-marbled cut of beef. This is why some people opt to trim off the lip as a great deal of it is fat but serious beef lovers suggest that trimming should be done after the cooking as the extra fat in the lip is helpful for the meat’s moistness during cooking. The fat makes the flavor more distinctive and richer.
- Best Way to Cook
- Roasting, Grilling, Pan-frying & Boiling.
- Wine Pairing
- This tender cut of meat matches the rich, bold flavors of Justin’s Cabarnet Sauvignon (about $25) Whether grilled, broiled, or fried, rib-eye’s tender flavorful profile is carried into the sublime by adding the ripe, fruity, gently tannic Justin Cabernet Sauvignon.