|Price||₱ 1,904 per Kilo|
|Package Type||6 slices|
|Total Pack Weight||2.10 KG|
|Total Pack Price||₱ 3,999|
*for sliced orders, slices are individually vacuum-packed
Get deliciously juicy stories here!
Choose from our selection of great quality meat
We're here to help you
Prime Grade Angus Rib‑Eye (Sliced)
- Farmer: Creekstone Farms
- Creekstone farms are recognized for its decade of legacy in providing superior beef products based on their USDA-certified Black Angus Cattle in America. Their state of the art processing proves their commitment to producing the highest quality Black Angus beef that is known as the gold-standard for premium beef-consistently tender and delicious.
- Know Your Steak
- A Rib-Eye Bone in, which is also usually called as “cowboy rib-eye” or “cowboy cut”, is a rib steak sliced from the rib primal of a beef with the rib bone attached. The French rib bone adds a beefy and brawny flavor that beef lovers lust for as the roasted or flamed broiled bone imparts its flavor to the meat.
- Cooking Tip
- Grilling can be a bit tricky because its copious fat is prone to causing flare-ups. So always have a lid ready, and stand by with the tongs in case you need to rapidly spring into action and retrieve them from the depths of a fireball.
- Best Way to Cook
- Grilling, Roasting, Pan-frying & Baking.
- Wine Pairing
- A bone-in cowboy ribeye is an extremely well-marbled and a very fatty cut of beef. You want the tannins and acid to balance out the rich textures and you would want a wine to go against all of that. Barolo Wine have high tannins and acidity with rich dried fruits, a sour component on the back palate as well as savory earth and spices. There’s not a better wine that goes with the dry-aged cowboy ribeye.
Bone-In Rib Eye Steaks with Sweet, Pan-Roasted Garlic