|Price||₱ 1,714 per Kilo|
|Package Type||6 slices|
|Total Pack Weight||2.10 KG|
|Total Pack Price||₱ 3,599|
*for sliced orders, slices are individually vacuum-packed
Get deliciously juicy stories here!
Choose from our selection of great quality meat
We're here to help you
Prime Grade Angus Striploin (Sliced)
- Farmer: Creekstone Farms
- Creekstone farms are recognized for its decade of legacy in providing superior beef products based on their USDA-certified Black Angus Cattle in America. Their state of the art processing proves their commitment to producing the highest quality Black Angus beef that is known as the gold-standard for premium beef-consistently tender and delicious.
- Know Your Steak
- A striploin is a cut of a beef steak from the short loin and is consists of a muscle that does little work during the animal’s lifetime, making the meat particularly tender. It is a good choice for a steak due to its tasty and melt-in-the-mouth succulence. It has a good marbling and a strong beefy flavor that makes it a favorite among steakhouses.
- Cooking Tip
- Striploin is a tender steak that can be quite thick when it comes to cooking at a high heat for a short period of time. The ideal portion should be anything between ¾ of an inch, up to 2 inches, depending on how you are cooking it.
- Best Way To Cook
- Pan-frying, grilling & broiling. It is easier to grill than a rib-eye as it has lesser fat that makes it not as much prone to burning and flare-ups.
- Wine Pairing
- A Striploin is a cut that has good marbling (fat content) which makes it a perfect candidate for a classical and old cooking method called grilling. With that, the perfect wine match is a 2010 Château Petrus. The slight acid of the Petrus will cut through the blanket of caramelized marbling and add a complex element of black cherries, black currants, licorice, mocha, caramel and truffles to the savory, smoky, caramelized crunchy exterior of the steak and the silky, moisture-filled, true meat flavor of the steak’s interior.
Pan Roast Striploin with Browned Onions
Strip Loins steak with Creamy Brown Butter and Balsamic Sauce