|Price||₱ 2,143 per Kilo|
|Package Type||1 slab|
|Total Pack Weight||3.50 KG|
|Total Pack Price||₱ 7,499|
Get deliciously juicy stories here!
Choose from our selection of great quality meat
We're here to help you
Premium Angus Tenderloin (Slab)
- Farmer: Excel Fresh Meats
- Excel Fresh Meats is a pioneer in industry-leading food safety intervention. They have invested more than 1 billion dollars in research, technology and plant improvements to deliver superior tenderness, mouthwatering juiciness, rich flavor and exceptional shelf life with their Excel brand meats to satisfy their customers.
- Know Your Steak
- Excel’s Tenderloin is fully defatted tenderloin removed from the primal flat cut loin by closely following the surface of the bones and natural seam, leaving the rope meat firmly attached. It is extremely tender with an almost buttery texture and is very low in fat.
- Cooking Tip
- Because it is so low in fat, Tenderloins tend to cook faster than other steaks and are far more prone to drying out. Pan-frying in oil and finishing by basting it with butter helps add some richness, as does wrapping it in bacon before grilling. Because of its mild flavor, it's often paired with flavorful sauces or compound butters.
- Best Way To Cook
- Roasting, Pan-frying & Grilling.
- Wine Pairing
- Roast tenderloin is a lean cut, so it’s a perfect companion for a red whose tannins have softened a bit from aging. Bordeaux is a great choice, as are Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot from California or Australia. We recommend Hawk Crest Cabernet Sauvignon from California and El Coto “Coto de Imaz” Reserva Rioja from Spain.
Beef Tenderloin with Port Sauce
Blue Cheese Beef Tenderloin