- Crunchy breading & juicy meat
- 100% all-natural chicken
- Freshness in every bite
- No preservatives and no fillers
- Minimally processed
- Cooks in less than 5 minutes!
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
Perfectly seasoned and made with juicy chicken, these crunchy nuggets are a good source of protein making it a good snack for the whole family. Enjoy natural select cuts of all white meat chicken with a crispy and savory breading. This is a simple, delicious meal your whole family can enjoy in minutes.
Preparing frozen chicken nuggets in airfryer is a great tasting alternative to a microwave, which leaves chicken nuggets soggy and rubbery.
Deep fried / Baked / Air fried / Pan fried
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions:
- Keep refrigerated or frozen.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separated from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Store in the freezer.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Do not thaw and prepare directly from the freezer. Cook frozen.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Honey Garlic Glazed Chicken Nuggets
- 1 bag Chicken Nuggets
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup water
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Salt, to taste
- Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
- Scallions and sesame seeds to garnish
- Prepare nuggets according to package instructions.
- While nuggets are heating, make the glaze. Whisk all the ingredients in a medium saucepan, until well combined. Cook, over medium heat, until thickened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Once chicken nuggets are done, pour the glaze over them and toss gently to coat all pieces.
- Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
Parmesan Baked Chicken Nuggets
- Chicken Nuggets
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place frozen chicken nuggets in a single layer on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Lightly spray nuggets with cooking spray. Sprinkle nuggets with garlic powder and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes, until nuggets are golden brown and heated through. Let stand 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
- In a small saucepan, heat the marinara sauce until hot. Transfer to individual dipping bowls.
- Serve with warm marinara dipping sauce.