Our All Natural Whole Duck is the perfect option to embrace your culinary creativity with. Cook whole, cut up for breast & legs, or even roast the carcass for duck stock. It's one of our easiest products to get creative in the kitchen with or to make a stellar holiday meal with.
Weight: 4.5 - 7.5 lbs or 2.5 - 3kg
Available: fresh or frozen
Shelf life: 14 days refrigeration / 2 years frozen
- Includes giblets and a neck stuffed inside
- USDA Grade A
- No artificial ingredients, minimally processed (no marination)
- Gluten free
- No hormones added
- No antibiotics administered for growth promotion
Our All Natural Whole Duck is raised & cared for in a free to roam environment on small family duck farms throughout Northern Indiana. Quack a Duck Farms prioritizes our duck well-being with our Trident Stewardship program.
Ingredients: Duck - no marination added
- If frozen, thaw out in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove from bag. Remove neck and giblets from body cavity.
- Dab duck with paper towels.
- Season to taste.
- Roast uncovered, breast side up, on rack in roasting pan 30 minutes per pound or until internal temperature reaches 180 degrees F (82 degrees C), measured at the thigh joint.
- The legs move freely and juices run clear when duck is done.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before carving.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 to 3 hours
Ready Time: 2 to 3 hours