All Natural Duck Legs
Our All Natural Duck Legs are rich and tender with no added ingredients to allow for limitless culinary creativity. Our duck legs shine as a main entrée! Serve whole or shred the tender meat off the bone and use as a perfect addition for soups, salads, pasta dishes, duck tacos, and more.
Weight: 8 oz each leg / 2 per package (500 grams per pack)
Shelf life: 2 years frozen / 12 days refrigeration
- No artificial ingredients
- Minimally processed- no artificial ingredients added
- Gluten free (However, there is gluten in the facility)
- No hormones added
- No antibiotics administered for growth promotion
Our duck is raised & cared for in a free to roam environment on small family duck farms throughout Northern Indiana. Maple Leaf Farms prioritizes our duck well-being with our Trident Stewardship program.
Ingredients: Duck leg, no added ingredients
- If frozen, defrost legs in refrigerator overnight.
- Season legs with salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- Internal temperature reaches 180 degrees F when done.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 90 minutes
Ready time: 95 minutes