CRAZY CURLY FRITES
- Weight: 1.5kgs per pack
- Vegetarian (Suitable for Ovo-Lacto vegetarians)
- Curly French Fries in a seasoned coating
- Excellent crispness and a well-balanced seasoning
- Premium quality with full potato taste
- Ideal as a side dish or snack.
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
French fries in a spiral cut with a spicy coating, deep-frozen. As opposed to French fries, which are usually just sliced potatoes fried in oil and salted, curly fries tend to have a golden-brown coating on them, as well as a seasoning blend that’s heavy on the onion and garlic powders. Snacking made fun — Agrarfrost’s crazy Frites wraps around and traps the flavor for real elevated potato taste.
Agrarfrost only uses the best potatoes from local cultivation. For nearly 50 years, Agrarfrost has been a hallmark of excellent quality and is one of the most popular French fries brands in Germany.
At Agrarfrost, everything comes from a single source - from seed breeding, potato growing, and harvesting to the delivery of the finished product, we monitor the entire production process.
Agrarfrost products are manufactured using top-quality vegetable oils. All of their products and ingredients are naturally subject to permanent quality control.
Fry the deep-frozen product for approximately 3 minutes with the oil at 170-175 °C. The optimum frying time depends on how crispy and brown you prefer your product
Deep frying / Air frying / Baking / Roasting
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
Put the opened packaging immediately back into the freezer. Once defrosted do not refreeze.
Sweet Potato Curly Fries with Barbeque Seasoning by BBC Good Food
- 400g crazy curly Fries
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the barbecue seasoning:
- 1 tsp black onion seeds
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- ¼ tsp celery salt
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp demerara sugar
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Lay the curly fries out on a large baking tray and drizzle with the olive oil, toss well to coat the noodles making sure they end up as a single layer.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins, tossing around in the tray halfway through cooking, until tender and starting to crisp up and char at the edges.
- While the fries are baking mix all of the seasoning ingredients together in a bowl and add 1/4 tsp black pepper and 1/4 tsp salt. Stir well and set aside.
- When the fries are ready evenly scatter over the seasoning while they are still hot then transfer to a serving dish.