DRY-CURED APPLEWOOD SMOKED BACON
- Weight: 340gm per pack
- Center cut
- Naturally smoked over real Applewood
- No added nitrates or nitrites
- No artificial flavors or ingredients
Our dry-cured Applewood smoked bacon is slowly smoked over real hardwood in small batches. We hand-rub each batch with a mixture of cane sugar, maple sugar, salt, and nitrite to preserve and tenderize the meat
Ingredients: Pork cured with salt, cane and maple sugars, dextrose, and sodium
ABOUT NIMAN RANCH
Niman Ranch is known for their all-natural and humanely raised meats. In order to consistently provide their customers with delicious and award-winning pork, they take meticulous care in raising their animals. Their superior genetics, high-quality diet, and strict raising protocols in their pork program result in the unbelievably tender, juicy pork that chefs and home cooks love.Gluten/Nitrate Free.
Separate slices, then cook to desired crispness.
SKILLET: Brown 10 to 12 minutes over medium heat, turning frequently.
MICROWAVE: Use a microwave-safe plate. Cover slices with a paper towel. Cook on high for 2 to 3 minutes for 2 slices. 4 to 5 minutes for 4 slices.
BROILER: Place in broiler-safe pan 4″ below heat for 3 to 4 minutes each side, checking frequently.
OVEN: Bake in an oven-safe pan at 400°F for 12 to 18 minutes. No turning necessary
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions:
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separated from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.