HALF BREAST BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN - PREMIUM QUALITY HALAL
- Weight: 2kg per pack
- (Individually Quick Frozen) technology
- Minimally processed
- No artificial ingredients
- Ideal for salads and grilling
- The base for a balanced and healthy diet
- Hand-cut in an ideal size
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
Chicken breast is the choice of healthy lean protein by everyone. The low fat, high protein meat is versatile and can be prepared for dozens of different dishes. Whether it is preparing for you or family members, chicken breast can skillfully make a satisfying meal. Skinless, boneless breast takes well to the sauté pan and the grill.
With more than 60 years of expertise, Seara is a Brazilian food brand that is completely committed to high-quality products, offering a large portfolio in the In-Natura meats and Poultry segments (frozen and fresh), as well as prepared and industrialized food solutions. Seara is part of the JBS Group, the world’s leading chicken and beef producer, feeding families in more than 150 countries, such as China, England, Kuwait, France, Germany, Japan, Saudi Arabia, United States, and United Arab Emirates.
For over 60 years, Seara is making home cooking easy. From its farms to your kitchen, Seara pays attention to the smallest details to keep its chickens happy and healthy and its food tasty and fresh. As a testament to its commitment to quality, Seara has the highest international certifications for excellence in production, such as BRC (British Retail Consortium), SWA (Supplier Workplace Accountability), Global GAP (Global Certificate for the Agricultural Chain), Swiss Law, ISSO 14001, Halal Certifications, Certificate of Conformity (ESMA Halal National Mark), among others.
Cook at a lower heat for longer to keep the chicken breast tender and juicy. Bake just until internal temp reaches about 160º F, then let sit under foil to cook to a safe internal temp. Line pan or baking sheet with foil or parchment paper for easy cleanup. Olive oil keeps chicken moist and adds extra flavor.
Grilled / Baked / Pan-fried / Fried
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions:
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separated from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Baked Ranch Parmesan Chicken by CD Kitchen
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing (prepared)
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine the chicken breasts with the ranch salad dressing in a zip-top bag or plastic container. Make sure the chicken is fully coated with the dressing. Place in the refrigerator and marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, Italian seasoning, and salt in a shallow dish and mix well.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, leaving the dressing clinging to the chicken. Roll the chicken breasts in the breadcrumb mixture to coat on all sides.
- Place the chicken in a single layer in a 13" x 9" baking dish and bake at 450 degrees F for 20 minutes. Then reduce the heat to 350 degrees F and bake the chicken for an additional 30 minutes or until cooked through.