- Enjoy a unique texture and robust flavor
- Soft and tender with scrumptious juices
- Unmatched mouthfeel, with a sweet-savory flavor
- Best served at low temperature for unmatched tenderness and fat marbling
- Craftsmanship that's unparalleled in the industry
Looking for the ultimate pork experience? This is it. It's packed with rich, melt-in-your-mouth flavor and a tenderness that you can't find anywhere else. This pork belly is the perfect item to accompany your next gourmet dinner!
Bring a dish to life with this mouth-watering pork. Our Kurobuta pork belly is not only juicy and rich in flavor but it’s also beautiful to look at with its rosy exterior. It also has a remarkable melt-in-your-mouth texture that you'll savor every delicious morsel of this exquisite meat. Slow cooking techniques like braising or oven roasting are the best way for achieving the perfect tenderness and exceptional taste.
Our pork can be prepared in an array of ways that are sure to please your palate. From appetizers such as Kurobuta bacon-wrapped dates to entrées including roasted garlic pulled pork sandwiches, the options for this perfect cut are endless.
The best way to cook pork belly is on low heat with a little oil and salt. Pork belly cooked over high direct heat can make it dry out and tough, but cooking at lower temperatures will keep the meat juicier while retaining its perfect tenderness!
Roasted, Pan-Fried, Braised, Slow Cooked
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions:
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separated from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Korean Style Pan-fried Pork Belly via Spice The Plate
- ½ pound Kurobuta pork belly slice
- cilantro for topping (optional)
For marinating the pork belly:
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon Korean hot pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted white sesame seeds
- Marinate the Kurobuta pork belly with garlic, ginger, Korean hot pepper paste, honey, soy sauce, sesame oil and sesame seeds for about 20 minutes.
- Turn to medium-low heat, and place the pork belly slices onto a non-stick pan.
- Pan fry for about 4-5 minutes each side.
- Top with cilantro to serve.