Leg Boneless Skin On - Seara
- (Individually Quick Frozen) technology
- Minimally processed
- No artificial ingredients
- Hand-cut in an ideal size
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
With more than 60 years of expertise, Seara is a Brazilian food brand that is completely committed to high-quality products, offering a large portfolio in the In-Natura meats and Poultry segments (frozen and fresh), as well as prepared and industrialized food solutions. Seara is part of the JBS Group, the world’s leading chicken and beef producer, feeding families in more than 150 countries, such as China, England, Kuwait, France, Germany, Japan, Saudi Arabia, United States, and the United Arab Emirates.
For over 60 years, Seara is making home cooking easy. From its farms to your kitchen, Seara pays attention to the smallest details to keep its chickens happy and healthy and its food tasty and fresh. As a testament to its commitment to quality, Seara has the highest international certifications for excellence in production, such as BRC (British Retail Consortium), SWA (Supplier Workplace Accountability), Global GAP (Global Certificate for the Agricultural Chain), Swiss Law, ISSO 14001, Halal Certifications, Certificate of Conformity (ESMA Halal National Mark), among others.
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions:
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separated from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.