MISO COD PORTIONS
Ingredients: COD fish, water, palm oil, sugar, garlic, wheat flour, soy sauce powder, red miso powder, salt, thickeners, yeast extract, chili, natural flavour, vinegar powder, anti-caking agent, colours, smoke flavour. May contain crustaceans, molluscs, eggs, and milk.
Cooking instructions: Cook from frozen.
- Pan fry: Preheat lightly oiled fry pan to medium temperature. Remove fish from the bag, place it on a frypan and cook for 8-9 minutes or until cooked. Turn ocassionally.
- Conventional oven: preheat oven to 220C. Place frozen fish on a preheated baking tray and bake for 15-16 minutes or until cooked. Serve while hot.
Storage Instructions: Keep frozen. Store at or below minus 18C. Do not refreeze.
ABOUT PACIFIC WEST SEAFOOD:
From classic seafood favorites to new products developed in response to changing consumer tastes, Pacific West’s extensive range of value-added seafood offers versatility and efficiency to commercial kitchens of all sizes. Designed in collaboration with chefs to be cooked from frozen, their products leave plenty of room for your unique creative signature.
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
This product was prepared from inspected and passed seafood. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions:
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in the refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw seafood separated from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw seafood.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.