PORK SPARERIBS BBQ
- Weight: 1-1.4kg per pack
- All natural
- No artificial ingredient
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
ABOUT SWIFT PREMIUM MEATS
Swift Premium Natural Pork is simply pork, the way nature intended. With an all-encompassing program that begins with our producers, the success of our Swift Premium Natural Pork in your store is certain. Producers must meet specific production, facility, nutrition, and genetic requirements. Our hogs are selected for quality traits such as tenderness, juiciness, and flavor and only the best make it into the program and on to you.
- 2 racks pork ribs (2 1/2 to 3 pounds each, cut into 3- or 4-rib sections)
- 2 cups hoisin sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger root (grated)
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 scallions (green only, thinly sliced, optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds (toasted*, optional
- In a medium bowl, combine the hoisin sauce, pineapple juice, ginger, and sesame oil. Arrange the ribs in a slow cooker and pour half of the sauce mixture over the ribs. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or on high for 3 1/2 to 4 hours, until the ribs are very tender. Set the remaining sauce aside in the refrigerator.
- About 1/2 hour before the ribs are done, remove the sauce from the refrigerator, to bring it to room temperature.
- Arrange the ribs on plates or a platter and brush both sides with some of the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with the scallions and sesame seeds, if using. Serve the rest of the remaining sauce at the table.
- Serves 6 (4 ribs per serving)
- * You can find hoisin sauce and sesame oil in the ethnic or Asian section of most major supermarkets.