SWEET CHILI FISH COCKTAILS
Ingredients: White fish, wheat flour, water, palm oil, thickeners, sugar, garlic powder, onion, chili pepper, salt, acidity regulators, raising agents, yeast extract, refined soybean oil, colour.
Allergic Advice: contains fish, wheat (gluten).
May contain crustaceans, molluscs, eggs, milk, soy
Cooking Instructions: Cook from frozen
- Deep fry: Deep fry in preheated oil at 180C for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Drain well before serving.
- Air fryer: preheat air fryer to 200C. Fill up the basket with frozen fish. (Do not overload, 1 layer is enough). Cook for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown.
Storage Instructions: Keep frozen. Store at or below minimum 18C. Do not refreeze.
ABOUT PACIFIC WEST SEAFOOD:
From classic seafood favorites to new products developed in response to changing consumer tastes, Pacific West’s extensive range of value-added seafood offers versatility and efficiency to commercial kitchens of all sizes. Designed in collaboration with chefs to be cooked from frozen, their products leave plenty of room for your unique creative signature.
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
This product was prepared from inspected and passed seafood. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions:
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in the refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw seafood separated from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw seafood.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.