WHOLE CHICKEN - Premium Quality Halal
- Weight: 1.3kg per pack
- (Individually Quick Frozen) technology
- Minimally processed
- No artificial ingredients
- Ideal for salads and grilling
- The base for a balanced and healthy diet
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
There are so much value and flavor in cooking a whole bird. And while chicken breasts can be delicious — you have got all that fatty, dark meat of the thighs and legs to add richness and depth of flavor with a whole chicken. The Seara Whole Chicken is an excellent source of protein. You can fry, grill, boil, or roast this chicken.
With more than 60 years of expertise, Seara is a Brazilian food brand that is completely committed to high-quality products, offering a large portfolio in the In-Natura meats and Poultry segments (frozen and fresh), as well as prepared and industrialized food solutions. Seara is part of the JBS Group, the world’s leading chicken and beef producer, feeding families in more than 150 countries, such as China, England, Kuwait, France, Germany, Japan, Saudi Arabia, United States, and the United Arab Emirates.
For over 60 years, Seara is making home cooking easy. From its farms to your kitchen, Seara pays attention to the smallest details to keep its chickens happy and healthy and its food tasty and fresh. As a testament to its commitment to quality, Seara has the highest international certifications for excellence in production, such as BRC (British Retail Consortium), SWA (Supplier Workplace Accountability), Global GAP (Global Certificate for the Agricultural Chain), Swiss Law, ISSO 14001, Halal Certifications, Certificate of Conformity (ESMA Halal National Mark), among others.
An overcooked chicken is a dry chicken. To prevent overcooking, use an instant-read thermometer as your most reliable indicator of doneness. It should read 165° to 170°F.
Grill / Boil / Fry / Roast
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions:
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separated from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Crockpot Whole Chicken by Delish
- Cooking spray
- 2 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. chilli powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme
- 1 whole chicken, neck and giblets removed
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Grease a large slow cooker with cooking spray. Roll a few small balls of aluminium foil and place it in a slow cooker, creating a rack for the chicken.
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, chilli powder, paprika, and thyme.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season generously with salt and pepper. Rub brown sugar mixture all over the chicken, then place in the slow cooker, breast side up.
- Cook on high for 2 ½ to 3 ½ hours, until the juices between the leg and the thigh run clear or a thermometer inserted into the thigh, reads 165°.
- Remove chicken from the slow cooker. To crisp up the skin, transfer chicken to a large baking sheet and broil until golden, 3 to 4 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing and serving.