WINGSTICK - Premium Quality Halal Chicken
- Weight: 1kg per pack
- (Individually Quick Frozen) technology
- Minimally processed
- No artificial ingredients
- Ideal for salads and grilling
- The base for a balanced and healthy diet
- Hand-cut in an ideal size
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
Our Chicken Wingsticks are made with high-quality chicken for the best tender and juicy experience with every bite. Pop them in the fryer or oven until perfectly golden and crisp! The wing stick is ideal for a party snack or as a snack for young children.
With more than 60 years of expertise, Seara is a Brazilian food brand that is completely committed to high-quality products, offering a large portfolio in the In-Natura meats and Poultry segments (frozen and fresh), as well as prepared and industrialized food solutions. Seara is part of the JBS Group, the world’s leading chicken and beef producer, feeding families in more than 150 countries, such as China, England, Kuwait, France, Germany, Japan, Saudi Arabia, United States, and United Arab Emirates.
For over 60 years, Seara is making home cooking easy. From its farms to your kitchen, Seara pays attention to the smallest details to keep its chickens happy and healthy and its food tasty and fresh. As a testament to its commitment to quality, Seara has the highest international certifications for excellence in production, such as BRC (British Retail Consortium), SWA (Supplier Workplace Accountability), Global GAP (Global Certificate for the Agricultural Chain), Swiss Law, ISSO 14001, Halal Certifications, Certificate of Conformity (ESMA Halal National Mark), among others.
Salting and chilling will dry out the skin lightly, which is key to getting that skin crispy when fried. Just be sure to leave them uncovered in the fridge so the moisture evaporates.
Fried / Baked / Roasted / Grilled
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions:
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separated from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Thai Roasted Chicken WIngstick by Ezy Thai Cooking
- 800 grams Chicken Wing Stick
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon seasoning sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground peppercorn
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Coriander leaves, fried garlic
- In a big bowl, mix together chili sauce, oil, oyster sauce, seasoning sauce, sugar, ground peppercorn, and chopped garlic. Then add chicken wing sticks. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes or more.
- Arrange the marinated wing sticks in the oven. Set the oven temperature to 200C and roast for 15 minutes or until cooked thoroughly. Remove from heat.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with fried garlic and coriander leaves. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.