|Price||₱ 134 per Kilo|
|Package Type||1 pack|
|Total Pack Weight||2.50 KG|
|Total Pack Price||₱ 335|
Get deliciously juicy stories here!
Choose from our selection of great quality meat
We're here to help you
Shoestring French Fries (Pack)
- Farmer: Agrarfrost
- Agrarfrost French Fries takes prides in its natural ingredients that are made exclusively from freshly peeled whole potatoes. For nearly 50 years, Agrarfrost has been a hallmark of excellent quality and is one of the most popular French fries brands in Germany. Their products are manufactured using top-quality vegetable oils and their 100% natural ingredients ensure the best Agrarfrost potato taste.
- Know Your Fries
- Meat and Potatoes surely go well together, especially with a thin, crispy, salty and peppery Shoestring Fries. Agrarfrost’s Shoestring Fries are extra long, golden brown and crispy with a fine potato taste. It features a unique cut that provides for an exceptionally crunch taste experience.
- Cooking Tip
- When cooking, be sure to spread your fries out in a single, even layer and to make sure there's plenty of space around them. When too much material is crowded into a pan, the food tends to steam instead of fry or sauté as it should. You want to make sure you encourage crispiness. Once you put the fries in the skillet, be sure to watch them. You need to flip and stir to make sure they get evenly crisp and heated on all sides.
- Best Way to Cook
- Deep frying & baking.
- Preparation in the Deep Fryer
- Fry the deep-frozen product for approx. 3 minutes with the oil at 170–175°C. The optimum frying time depends on how crispy and brown you prefer your product.