|Price||₱ 134 per Kilo|
|Package Type||1 pack|
|Total Pack Weight||2.50 KG|
|Total Pack Price||₱ 335|
Get deliciously juicy stories here!
Choose from our selection of great quality meat
We're here to help you
Steak-Cut French Fries (Pack)
- Farmer: Agrarfrost
- Agrarfrost French Fries takes prides in its natural ingredients that are made exclusively from freshly peeled whole potatoes. For nearly 50 years, Agrarfrost has been a hallmark of excellent quality and is one of the most popular French fries brands in Germany. Their products are manufactured using top-quality vegetable oils and their 100% natural ingredients ensure the best Agrarfrost potato taste.
- Know Your Fries
- Agrarfrost’s Steak Cut French Fries is a 10 x 20 mm coarsely cut fries with full potato taste. It is an ideal side dish or snack with your steak. Agrarfrost uses only the best potatoes from sustainable, German cultivation thus stand for monitored quality, pure potato taste and maximum enjoyment.
- Cooking Tip
- No French fry should ever go without salt but when it comes to the type of salt you use, the sky's the limit. Add a little funk with a salt spiked with a DIY mushroom salt made with porcini powder, or brightness with a citrus zest salt. Fennel seeds, flecks of dried garlic, and finely chopped herbs all add oomph to ordinary salt.
- Best Way to Cook
- Deep frying & baking.
- Preparation in the Deep Fryer
- Fry the deep-frozen product for approx. 4 minutes with the oil at 170 –175°C. The optimum frying time depends on how crispy and brown you prefer your product. You can then season it as required.
Blue Cheese Dip