|Price||₱ 3,920 per Kilo|
|Farmer||Snake River Farms|
|Package Type||1 slab|
|Total Pack Weight||2.50 KG|
|Total Pack Price||₱ 9,799|
Get deliciously juicy stories here!
Choose from our selection of great quality meat
We're here to help you
Wagyu Cap of Rib‑Eye (Slab)
- Farmer: Snake River Farms
- Snake River Farms American Kobe (Wagyu) beef is celebrated by chefs and beef connoisseurs throughout the world and is featured in a number of Michelin-starred restaurants. They carefully manage how their Wagyu/Angus cattle and Berkshire hogs are raised from start to finish. The extraordinary care given to these special breeds makes Snake River Farms American Wagyu Beef and Kurobuta Pork the finest meats available.
- Know Your Steak
- The perfect steak cut to serve when you want to impress your guests or keep it all for yourself, every bite of the ribeye cap steak is sure to blow everyone’s mind as it’s considered as the tastiest cut on the cow. A Wagyu Rib cap can be found surrounding the eye of every rib steak or roast. It has a highly marbled layer making it the most tender, succulent, and flavorful meat you can imagine.
- Cooking Tip
- Michelin-starred chefs in New York treats the rib cap as a highly prized cut of steak with an incomparable flavor but did you know that the best way to cook it as simple as sprinkling salt & pepper while it's on a hot grill? Wagyu Rib cap is also best cooked at medium-rare to achieve that crisp crust outside and a melting tender meat on the inside.
- Best Way To Cook
- Grilling, Pan Searing, Pan Roasting.
- Wine Pairing
- With a beef like Wagyu, you will want a big wine to pair up with it that already has started to shed some tannins and show fruit. A 1995 or 1994 Caymus will be a wonderful choice for it is big, dark, rich and fruity: the kind of wine that goes well with red meat.
Wagyu Ribeye Cap with Gremolata
Garlic Rosemary Rib-eye Caps