|Price||₱ 5,714 per Kilo|
|Farmer||Snake River Farms|
|Package Type||6 slices|
|Total Pack Weight||2.10 KG|
|Total Pack Price||₱ 11,999|
*for sliced orders, slices are individually vacuum-packed
Get deliciously juicy stories here!
Choose from our selection of great quality meat
We're here to help you
Wagyu Rib‑Eye (Sliced)
- Farmer: Snake River Farms
- Snake River Farms American Kobe (Wagyu) beef is celebrated by chefs and beef connoisseurs throughout the world and is featured in a number of Michelin starred restaurants. They carefully manage how their Wagyu/Angus cattle and Berkshire hogs are raised from start to finish. The extraordinary care given to these special breeds makes Snake River Farms American Wagyu Beef and Kurobuta Pork the finest meats available.
- Know Your Steak
- The Snake River Farms American Wagyu Rib-eye takes pride in its perfect balance of natural tenderness and rich flavor. Their Gold Grade steaks have the highest level of marbling offered by Snake River Farms and are hand-trimmed of all visible fat and perfectly sized for easy preparation and mouthwatering plate presentation.
- Cooking Tip
- Salt, heat and wagyu fat equals crispy and delicious. Searing the surfaces of roasts and thicker steaks (over 2.5 cm/1 inch in thick) will help them to retain moisture during cooking and results in a nice browned color. Sear your Wagyu in a pre-heated pan for 1.5-2 minutes on each surface, before moving to a moderate heat to finish cooking. If you’re cooking steak, this means turning down the heat. If you’re roasting, this means put the Wagyu in the oven.
- Best Way to Cook
- Roasting & Grilling.
- Wine Pairing:
- A Nebbiolo will go well with a Wagyu Beef. The tannin of the nebbiolo will be attracted to the high fat content in the Wagyu. Try the Elvio Cogno, Vigna Elena Barolo 2007 to work wonders in your meal.
Grilled Rib-eyes with Gorgonzola Sauce