|Price||₱ 3,095 per Kilo|
|Farmer||Snake River Farms|
|Package Type||6 slices|
|Total Pack Weight||2.10 KG|
|Total Pack Price||₱ 6,499|
*for sliced orders, slices are individually vacuum-packed
Get deliciously juicy stories here!
Choose from our selection of great quality meat
We're here to help you
Wagyu Striploin (Sliced)
- Farmer: Snake River Farms
- Snake River Farms American Kobe (Wagyu) beef is celebrated by chefs and beef connoisseurs throughout the world and is featured in a number of Michelin-starred restaurants. They carefully manage how their Wagyu/Angus cattle and Berkshire hogs are raised from start to finish. The extraordinary care given to these special breeds makes Snake River Farms American Wagyu Beef and Kurobuta Pork the finest meats available.
- Know Your Steak
- Wagyu beef‘s striploin is considered as one of the most desirable meats in the world because of its intense marbling that produces a luxurious beef flavor that has a firm yet tender texture. Strip loin is also the source of the New York strip that is boneless and is very rich in meat.
- Cooking Tip
- To see whether a beef has good marbling, check if there are little streaks of fat running through the meat. This melts when heated, helping the steak to baste itself from within as it cooks. A good layer of creamy-white fat around the top of the strip loin steak is essential.
- Best Way To Cook
- Roasting, Grilling, Pan-searing.
- Wine Pairing
- You can never go wrong with a Nebbiolo wine when paired with a Wagyu steak. The tannin of the nebbiolo will be attracted to the high fat content in the Wagyu. Try Elvio Cogno, Vigna Elena Barolo 2007.
Grilled Wagyu Striploin with Truffled Dauphine
Potatoes and Horseradish-Crème Fraîche
Wagyu Striploin with Vegemite Cheung Fun