STEAK CUT FRIES
- Weight: 2.5kgs per pack.
- Vegetarian (Suitable for Ovo-Lacto vegetarians)
- Coarsely cut french fries
- Homemade taste and texture
- Premium quality with full potato taste
- Ideal as a side dish or snack.
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
Agrarfrost’s Steak Cut French Fries is a 10 x 20 mm coarsely cut fries with full potato taste. It is an ideal side dish or snack with your steak. Agrarfrost uses only the best potatoes from sustainable, German cultivation thus stands for monitored quality, pure potato taste, and maximum enjoyment. They are an easy side to weeknight burgers, date-night steak dinners, or even as a snack for dipping in your favorite sauce.
Agrarfrost only uses the best potatoes from local cultivation. For nearly 50 years, Agrarfrost has been a hallmark of excellent quality and is one of the most popular French fries brands in Germany.
At Agrarfrost, everything comes from a single source - from seed breeding, potato growing, and harvesting to the delivery of the finished product, we monitor the entire production process.
Agrarfrost products are manufactured using top-quality vegetable oils. All of their products and ingredients are naturally subject to permanent quality control.
Because steak fries are thicker than french or even shoestring fries, they require just a little more finesse to get the ideal ratio of crispy outside to the soft, creamy center. Many people find that the best steak fries aren’t fried, but are better off oven roasted.
Deep frying / Air frying / Baking / Roasting
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
Put the opened packaging immediately back into the freezer. Once defrosted do not refreeze.
Easy Oven-Baked Steak Fries by Budget Bytes
- 1 lb. Steak Cut Fries
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 Tbsp paprika
- 1/2 Tbsp steak seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Add the fries to a bowl with the cooking oil, paprika, and steak seasoning. Toss the fries until they are well coated.
- Spread the seasoned fries out over a parchment-lined baking sheet, making sure they're in a single layer. Transfer to the preheated oven and bake for 35 minutes, or until they are well browned and crispy. Flip the steak fries once, after about 20 minutes of baking.
- Serve immediately.